Before you Nominate
- Any person or organisation may nominate.
- Please read the Selection Criteria thoroughly and ensure that your nominee meets all requirements.
- Check that your nominee is not already Inducted by viewing the Membership Overview.
- Please ensure you select the correct form for your nomination.
- All sections on the form MUST be completed, and detailed citations will assist greatly with the selection process.
- The office will be unable to process nominations that have inadequate information.
- Members selected will be notified and invited to accept Membership. Nominators of successful nominees will also be notified.
SAHOF will contact you if further information is required.
The Selection Committee will be the arbiter in respect to the selection or otherwise of any nominee, subject always to final approval by the SAHOF Board.
Nomination forms received prior to December 10 of each year, will be considered for the following year. Any nominations received after this date will be considered for the years thereafter.
Nominations do not need to be submitted every year.
Please select the most appropriate Nomination Form for your nominee from the list below.