Hall of Fame Moment Nomination
Please read below before submitting a nomination for a Hall of Fame Moment.
- Any person or organisation may nominate.
- Please read the Hall of Fame Moments Criteria thoroughly and ensure that your nominee meets all requirements.
- Check that your moment has not already been recognised as a Hall of Fame Moment by viewing the Hall of Fame Moments page.
- Ensure all sections on the nomination form are complete. The office will be unable to process nominations that have inadequate information and will contact you if further information is required.
- Moments selected will be notified of recognition through their National Sport Organisation or relevant sport body. Nominators of successful nominees will also be notified at this time.
- Once a nomination has been received, it stays on record and is reviewed each year. Nominations do not need to be submitted every year.
- A Hall of Fame Moment will not be considered until four years after the moment has occurred.
*Nomination forms received prior to September 1 of each year, will be considered for the following year and years after.