Team Sport Australia Award Nomination
Please read below before submitting a nomination for a Team Sport Australia Award.
- Any person or organisation may nominate.
- Please read the Team Sport Australia Award Criteria thoroughly and ensure that your nominee meets all requirements.
- Check that your nominee has not already been awarded the Team Sport Australia award by viewing the Team Sport Australia Award page.
- Ensure all sections on the nomination form are complete. The office will be unable to process nominations that have inadequate information and will contact you if further information is required.
- Teams selected will be notified of recognition through their National Sport Organisation or relevant sport body. Nominators of successful nominees will also be notified at this time.
- Once a nomination has been received, it stays on record and is reviewed each year. Nominations do not need to be submitted every year.
- A Team will not be considered until four years after the performance has occurred.