Tier 3 Documents
Please see below resources for all Tier 3 Scholarship Holders.
The agreement and report are interactive, online-only forms that will be submitted to Katie.
The acquittal form is interactive, online-only form that will be submitted to Anita (Finance Manager).
- Scholarship Agreement
- Please read, understand, complete (online), sign and return (via submit button at the end of the form)
- Due no later than August 2 however, the sooner the better
- Acquittal/Reimbursement Form
- 100% interactive with ability to attach all associated tax receipts/invoices
- Please ensure they are tax receipts/invoices (If purchased from an Australian company, it must have an ABN on it)
- You do not need to submit the full $2,500 at once, you can submit one receipt at a time or multiple
- If sending multiple receipts, only one acquittal form is required however, all tax receipts must be itemised on acquittal form
- Final report
- Due after final grant has been reimbursed and no later than December 10
Please contact Katie Craig if you have any issues with the above links or have any questions.