Calab Law is a sprinter who was awarded a Tier 2 Scholarship within the 2024 Sport Australia Hall of Fame Scholarship & Mentoring Program.
Calab is an indigenous Australian athlete who is coached by Andrew Iselin. With the 200m being his favourite event, Calab is aiming high with an end goal of becoming the Olympic champion. So far in his career, he has competed at the 2022 Senior World Championships in the 200m, which resulted in him making it to the semi-finals. After that, he went on to run at the World Under 20 Championships in Cali, Colombia where he ran a PB of 20.42 in the semi-finals and took home third place in the finals.
“Becoming a successful SAHOF scholarship recipient means a lot to me knowing how many amazing athletes go for these positions and becoming one of the few selected is a privilege” – Calab Law on being selected as a 2024 Tier 2 Scholarship Holder
Honours & Achievements
- 2022: World Championships Oregon, Personal Best of 20.50 in his First Major World Championships
- 2022: World Championships Oregon, Semi Finals at the Senior World Championships with a Result of 20.72
- 2022: World U20 Championships, Result of 20.72
- 2022: World U20 Championships, Personal Best in the Semi Finals with a Result of 20.42
- 2022: World U20 Championships, Bronze Medallist in the Final with a Result of 20.48
Social Links | Instagram @calablaw